Which bracelet is best?

• Sweetie Bracelet finished with rhodium and haematite hearts

• Sweetie Bracelet in silver with rose quartz hearts

• Sweetie Bracelet finished with rhodium and 5 gold links

Results are only viewable after voting.

redsoledlover

Oct 14, 2009
Hey Everyone!

I was wondering what you guys think of the Links of London Sweetie Candy Hearts Bracelet that is finished with black rhodium and has liquorice-coloured haematite hearts. I own the plain silver sweetie bracelet and I would love another but I don't want the second to be too similar to the first. There is also a Sweetie Candy Hearts Bracelet in silver with rose quartz. I think that might be too similar to the one I have since they would both be the same silver. There is also another Sweetie Bracelet that is finished with black rhodium and has 5 gold links. I'm not sure I love the gold on it and for an additional $100, I'm not sure it's worth it either. Let me know what you think!!

Thanks!!

Attachments

MBeech

memento mori
O.G.
Oct 19, 2008
I prefer the rose quartz/sterling silver one out of those 3. What does your other one look like? Is it the exact same style - the rose quartz?

alliemia

love shopping!!!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
NY
www.purplecaterpillarcreations.com
i have the plain silver with 6 charms on it. and love it.
i do want the sweetie with rose quartz, i personally don't think they are too similar.

i do love the black with black hearts you posted. i saw go for that one!

MBeech

memento mori
O.G.
Oct 19, 2008
Are you planning on wearing them together or separately? I think the hearts give the bracelet a whole different look, so they aren't too similar (but still are somewhat similar). I think they might look nice if you stacked them though.

redsoledlover

Oct 14, 2009
I love stacking bracelet's so I would wear them together. I'm just worried the silver with the rose quartz and the plain silver would visually mesh together on my arm whereas the rhodium would stand out.

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
I have the older version with Rose quartz balls, I've had it for a couple of years & I wouldn't get the one that's rhodium plated my sister in law & a friend both returned them after a few months as it started to wear off, I much prefer the rose quartz with hearts.

Jun 13, 2006
I got the rhodium one a few months ago and it started coming off on my arm like a dirty mark the very same day....it went straight back..!

redsoledlover

Oct 14, 2009
Oooo lovely, have you seen the rose gold sweetie bracelet?
I have but I'm not really a gold person, it's beautiful though!

Thanks everyone, I'm so surprised that it rubs off and the colour wears away! That really upsets me, I'm glad I found out now before I bought it though!

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
I have a silver one with some gold rings. Does anyone know if they'd restring it and add the rose hearts, I really don't need another entire bracelet?

redsoledlover

Oct 14, 2009
I know that they will restring it if there is a problem with the current string or if it has become loose. I don't think they would add the rose quartz hearts because that would make the bracelet into a completely different bracelet.

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I agree in that the rose quartz would look too similar, I would do either of the oxidation bracelets. the hearts if you like them more, or the gold one is cool too