Link to track price change - useful online shopping

luvpurse

H fever!!!
O.G.
Jun 3, 2006
Hi there,

I'm not sure which section I should ask this so I think I should ask in the section with lots of shopping guru. :smile:

I wonder if anyone knows a link to one website where you can register your email address to get price change alert? Basically this website will alert you every time there is a change in price product that you tag.

For example, if I'm interested in Rachel Pally dress on Shopbop, I can tell this website to track link on shopbop and if the price on this dress changes, this website will send me the alert.

I have this website in my bookmark but my laptop crashed so I lost everything. :crybaby:

Please let me know if anyone knows what I'm talking about. Mod, you can move this to the appropriate section. Thank you so much! :P

peachi521

Jun 24, 2008
Central NJ
Hi there,

I'm not sure which section I should ask this so I think I should ask in the section with lots of shopping guru. :smile:

I wonder if anyone knows a link to one website where you can register your email address to get price change alert? Basically this website will alert you every time there is a change in price product that you tag.

For example, if I'm interested in Rachel Pally dress on Shopbop, I can tell this website to track link on shopbop and if the price on this dress changes, this website will send me the alert.

I have this website in my bookmark but my laptop crashed so I lost everything. :crybaby:

Please let me know if anyone knows what I'm talking about. Mod, you can move this to the appropriate section. Thank you so much! :P
www.shopstyle.com

ETA: also, www.shopittome.com