Link for Clean&clear BlackHead Rem. Coupon

slavetohermes

Dec 23, 2007
CleanandClear <CleanandClear@email.cleanandclear.com>

Ok, this was sent to me me, I had to sign up...but it will show you how to sign up and get your 5.00 coupon....

Any questions email me!

I am almost two weeks into it and am FREE of them...and I had really bad deep ones...just what you want to know I'm sure...and by reading some of the input it is working for others.....I think one of the keys is to not just go over your trouble area once, but make circles over and over on your chin/nose, wherever you get them...the ones w/o bone or cartilage may be a bit tougher, but like I said, I had a DEEP undergrounder on my cheek, no bone under it to press on, and it brought it up and it is GONE...no discoloration...like you get from trying to get the puss and blood out and then you scar...NONE of it..although it took a bit longer..I wish I had this years ago!

Good luck!
Kiley
Portland, OR

Last edited:

cinderella388

I <3 bags!
Oct 7, 2007
Great news! I have used mine twice so far in the 1.5 weeks I have had this eraser. Just wondering, do you use this product daily? I was thinking just to use it twice a week since I'm afraid to dry out my skin...

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I just bought this. I was thinking I'd see something on it, like the Biore strips... So, do the blackheads just shrink away? I used it just a few minutes ago and don't see any changes yet- but yes, I am impatient!

slavetohermes

Dec 23, 2007
Hello,
First, wash your face with really warm water..open the pores and splash it 30 times with the warm water...then, put the little round thing on, pink side up and wet it...then go to work...work on where the bh's are in circles for a pretty long time...I kind of put pressure on it....if your's are super bad, it may take more time, mine were nasty, but small...I started doing it every day and then 2x a day...they say not to do it, but my skin is the best ever and I am almost 40! Someone suggested using hydrogen peroxide after you are done..it bleaches.....so I did it and it worked too...keep at it! I haven't heard anything bad yet!
Email me back it you have more probs...but the key, I think, is opening the pores before you use the machine...
Good luck! Kiley