Linings in bags~ are all bags lined in mulberry tree fabric?

frizz

Nov 8, 2006
I have a factory outlet bag that is not lined in the tree fabric. Are most lined bags than are not special outlet purchases lined in the tree fabric?

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
I have a factory outlet bag that is not lined in the tree fabric. Are most lined bags than are not special outlet purchases lined in the tree fabric?
I had a pebble ledbury that was an outlet special and that had a cream and blue stripe lining.

Sammiantha

Mulberry Mad <3
O.G.
Mar 12, 2011
England
My carter is my only lined bag. I have 2 unlined bays (1 is outlet special) . Previously I had a lined Alexa hobo (from Bicester) and a lined large lily.

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Some bays are lined with tree repeat fabric, some are unlined. Other bags may be suede lined, tree repeat fabric, plain grosgrain, or raw leather....some variations appear within the same style bag.
It's another quirk of Mulberry.....:smile:

pinkymink

Jan 21, 2013
I have a cognac mabel which was part of the normal Mulberry collections which I think from memory is lined in a red stripey fabric.