Lining for swift bag

footlocker

O.G.
Mar 25, 2010
Hi girls

I want to know whether all bags made in swift are also lined in swift.

I know that all leather Lakis is lined with swift rather than chèvre. What about constance?

Thanks.

Thanks Mistikat.

I couldn't find my answer and so I posted the new topic. 😉

Basically, I know evercolor/evergrain pliplat is lined with agneau, but my swift pliplat is lined with swift. Likewise, Epsom Jige is lined with swift but my swift Jige is also lined with swift.

I so want my constance to be lined in agneau. Thus, if swift Constance is also lined with swift, I should not request for a swift constance but go for either box or epsom.

i think all my swift bags (kellys, jiges and lindy) are lined in swift, although i don't own a swift constance. my swift/grain d'h kelly i believe is also lined in swift, it doesn't say agneau in the receipt. but i am not sure i can tell the difference between agneau and swift though..both are soft leathers with very fine grains and a sheen to my eyes..

i think all my swift bags (kellys, jiges and lindy) are lined in swift, although i don't own a swift constance. my swift/grain d'h kelly i believe is also lined in swift, it doesn't say agneau in the receipt. but i am not sure i can tell the difference between agneau and swift though..both are soft leathers with very fine grains and a sheen to my eyes..

Thanks! i have agneau and swift. agneau feels even smoother than swift. and swift has a velvety feel. besides, agneau feels more delicate and thinner than swift. :P

My K is swift/fabric combo and the lining, I believe, is swift (feels the same as the outside)

Thanks for the intelligence.

Thanks! i have agneau and swift. agneau feels even smoother than swift. and swift has a velvety feel. besides, agneau feels more delicate and thinner than swift. :P

if swift is used just as a lining, i am sure it feels delicate and thin too. my clemence evelyne feels thin too compared to my clemence kelly since it is not lined. i wouldn't be able to tell the difference between swift and agneau both as linings inside a bag. i thought my epsom jiges are lined in agneau! and i do have both epsom and swift jiges.

i have bags lined in agneau too and i know because it says agneau on the receipts. of course when it is a full piece and not just the inside of a bag it is much easier. all my rodeos are agneau i think and i can see and feel the difference much more clearly compared to swift.