Linen and Leather Bbags (Fabric, Damask, Canvas)

Hi all -

I was wondering if this bag actually exists or if my leg is being pulled. I've hunted through the reference sections for a few hours this morning but nothing pulled up.

So I guess if this bag actually does exist - could anyone potentially show photos to me - and anyone else who is curious?

Thanks! (Mods, feel free to move this thread, but I thought it might get more publicity here)
Hey.
Finally found someone that actually have seen or heard about balenciaga/ linen / patent trim before.
I have one in cream color. Looked authentic, but very, very different.

I owned a linen and cream patent first. It was a limited edition exclusive to Japan. They made them w/ red, green, or cream trim. If you search the reference section I know there is some info on it as I checked it out before I bought mine. Also I got it on the bay for 350! They do come up once in a while and are usually priced well.

Nope, I never got the bag.

She refused to send it to me - said she was too busy to take photos. I filed NPB with ebay but they didn't do anything about it. I had won the bag for 250, too! Le sigh..

Does it look like this one?
http://www.luxury-shops.com/1_search/detail.php?ID=5062&category=&subcat=&designer=37

5062.jpg

yup! i've seen someone in singapore carrying that before about 3 years ago.. black patent/cream linen in first!! abso gorgeous!!! ive been looking for one myself ever since then!!!!

ladybugfreckle, is the one u posted authentic.. is that a reliable site..? it looks stunning.. i might consider!!! ever come across the black/cream ones?

yup! i've seen someone in singapore carrying that before about 3 years ago.. black patent/cream linen in first!! abso gorgeous!!! ive been looking for one myself ever since then!!!!

ladybugfreckle, is the one u posted authentic.. is that a reliable site..? it looks stunning.. i might consider!!! ever come across the black/cream ones?

it's an authentic resale site. of course, run it through the authenticate this forum first. I was just posting as a style reference in here :smile:

Did any of the rest of you see the latest & greatest B-Bag (besides the Blue & White "chintz"?) ... the striped Black & White (like the pants seen below)?!?!?

WOW!!!! I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE it ... !!! I think I'm going to have to call Balenciaga to get this one!! :heart: