Linea Pelle Spring DYLAN Large Shoulder Bag in Coral

SoSoNYC1

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Hi Riri and PF Buds,

Here are pictures of my coral dylan along with my little biewer model. I had bought a matching scarf to go with the bag.

I think my yorkie boy is in there too. Love my furbbies..

Enjoy!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_0683.JPG
    IMG_0683.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 348
HOW CUTE IS THIS REVEAL????

I just want to hug every part of these pics- the gorgeous bag, the cute lil pups. Awww...

And is that a matching bow on one of your yorkies? So, so precious :tender:

IRL does this look tangeriney/orange, or is it pretty true to how it shows up in your picture. I saw another picture & that one looked sorta bright. Beautiful color!! I want this in the Dylan Medium.

The bag is not bright. Its very soft color. Not bright like neon. I love the smell of the leather. Even my dogs like sniffing.

Riri, the white dog with the bow is a biewer. Thats my girl Chelsea York. She has tons of bows. Shes a little princess. The yorkie boy is Austin. My little bad boy. They are my models. Thanks for the sweet comment.

This is the cutest picture EVER. Your bag is gorgeous and your little puppy ... ADORABLE! Congrats!

attachment.php

Gorgeous pictures. Love the bow in Princess' hair. She looks adorable in your bag. I love the bag too, such a pretty color, and I totally understand why your furbabies want to smell the LP Leather. I love the scent as well. :smile: