Linea Pelle Sample Sale

s627y

O.G.
May 12, 2008
http://www.lpcollection.com/Summer_Solstace_Sample_Sale.html

2 days only, great prices.

I have the Dylan Croco Shoulder in Topaz, it's one of my favorite bags, the color is just beautiful. The price is unbelievable.

I got the Dylan messanger because I love the shoulder so much, I thought I could use a messenger style bag.

Good luck.

just a reminder, it's final sale.

Last edited:

jen512

Jan 9, 2007
South Jersey
i thought they have some great prices, too. plus, if you just register today, you get $15 off orders over $150 then I googled for a coupon code and found a 10% coupon... can't beat that.

i bought a pretty red (i think for breast cancer) dylan should bag that came to about $120... the only thing that annoys me now is that they now charge for shipping... they used to do it if you were a eVIP then they waived the shipping fee...

May 12, 2008
candyland
did you read about what made them samples? might be a pen mark, slight rip in leather, etc.... i feel like no matter how good the price is, i dont want a huge pen mark or a rip in the leather on my bag!

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
did you read about what made them samples? might be a pen mark, slight rip in leather, etc.... i feel like no matter how good the price is, i dont want a huge pen mark or a rip in the leather on my bag!
I have bought many LP bags thru sample sale and they always have the same disclosure, but I've never had bags with pen marks/rips. They're usually in like new conditions. I know you're taking chances with SS but just wanted to comment that I've never received the bags in bad condition.

islandstar16

Jul 3, 2009
...in transition...
I have bought many LP bags thru sample sale and they always have the same disclosure, but I've never had bags with pen marks/rips. They're usually in like new conditions. I know you're taking chances with SS but just wanted to comment that I've never received the bags in bad condition.
I just want to second this. I have purchased two LP bags from sample sales and both were very near perfect. To me, its worth taking the chance!

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
thanks just used the code and got the croco shoulder bag in topaz! :smile: my first LP bag :smile:

Yatri

O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
the pits
Okay, I had no intention on buying another bag for awhile but I couldn't resist that Crimson Messenger! I only have one red bag and I don't like the shade of red it is and that Crimson looks like the perfect "muted red". I was one of the very few unlucky ones who received a damaged bag in a sample sale awhile ago but LP did me right and took care of it so I have no worries about ordering samples from them. From what I hear it is very unusual to receive a sample bag with obvious damage. Missed that 15% off code though : ( but I used a 10% off one so not a biggie.