linea pelle piper double weekender?

I don't think so, I think that the weekender can become a "handbag"! I have the dylan double handle (which is approximately 16.5 inches in length) and the piper weekender is only bigger by 0.5 inches (17 inces in length). I have a lot of friends who are thinking about purchasing the weekender, in sherry, but i heard there's only 3 or 4 of them left! And i know that going to other websites, they're all sold out:yes: (unless you want the black/taupe)

I think that it will be alright as well bc of Lp's super smooshy leather. There will be a slouch, unless of course the bag is filled to the brim. I just love LP's leather. What colour were you thinking of getting??

I don't think so, I think that the weekender can become a "handbag"! I have the dylan double handle (which is approximately 16.5 inches in length) and the piper weekender is only bigger by 0.5 inches (17 inces in length). I have a lot of friends who are thinking about purchasing the weekender, in sherry, but i heard there's only 3 or 4 of them left! And i know that going to other websites, they're all sold out:yes: (unless you want the black/taupe)

i can't decide between the weekender and the speedy! ahhh!

It looks like a handbag to me. And not larger than many popular ones. But I've seen too many of this brand (same of similar styles to this one) at Off 5th for around $200 to pay this price. Kind of sorry now I didn't buy one but I expect they will have again sometime.

^^ I agree. It's a lovely bag, but not worthy of the hefty price tag. Just my opinion though. I couldn't justify spending more than 400.00 on any bag, but that's just me. It is a great bag, so if you have the funds-go for it

i'm afraid to order the weekender and then think it's too big. by then it'll probably be too late to get the speedy! also, i wish i knew what the color looks like in real life. its either this bag or alain mikli frames. life IS hard.