Linea Pelle on Hautelook

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not too impressed, but it's work that look.

hautelook.com

2. not impressed either.

3. I got the Dylan Speedy in Cherry -- any thoughts? I've never gotten a LP bag before...

4. That's the only one I'm thinking about......I like it, but it might be small for me.

I have the quilted tote in brown and turquoise - both are beautiful!

5. Thanks -- I really like big bags so now I'm starting to question my purchase...hmm

6. #6 Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
    Go to lpcollection.com to get the size. I think it's big enough for most people,
    but I have to carry more than most.

Size for Patchwork speedy -

15 1/2" l x 12 1/2" h x 5 1/2 d.

8" drop.

7. Thanks!! It'll probably be okay - thanks to the PF I've been discovering all kinds of new bags!:smile:

8. Wow.....this is great! I got the Sydney Large Shoulder bag. I have looked at it before, and wasn't very impressed, but then I saw a pic of Tori Spelling wearing it, and it looked so cute on her. I'm gonna try it out! I know this is The Purse Forum, but....OMG....did you see all the cute belts and how cheap they are!!!! Yay!

9. i think the bags on hautelook are final sale. so it makes me think twice before I purchase. But I did purchase 2 bags from them before.
    I think if it's final sale the price should be better though.

10. Thanks! Hopefully, I won't hate it....I'm sure I won't!

11. You can only get credit if you plan on returning something....