Linea Pelle "Made In China"???

Yup, made in China, but I think the leather comes via Italy.
You will be surprised at how many bags - and uber luxury brands as well (like Celine) are made in China. There are Miu Miu and Prada bags that are made outside of Italy - the list goes on and on. There are fewer and fewer bags that are truly made in Italy - and if they are - they are made my non-Italian laborers!
There have been many threads about this issue and honestly, coming from a reputable manufacturer like LP, you should not be concerned.
Hope this helps.

Hmmm...maybe that's true about LP, I don't know their bags, but I will say that I think many designers have noticeably gone downhill after transferring their factories to China. To me this is particularly evident in the clothing industry. There is just no comparison to native European craftsmen who have studied these crafts and techniques for ages. Of course I've been around longer than many of you, and have had the opportunity to see high fashion up close for 4 decades. Believe me the quality is much different than it used to be as designers cut corners, create cheaper lines for the masses, and hire out everything from China.

Can the dust bags also be made in China for LP bags? I have someone telling me that the bag I have is a fake because of that even though I personally bought it at Neiman Marcus, which is a high-end, reputable store.

^^I checked both of my LP dust bags...one is an older bag (solid dark brown) and does not have a tag stating where it was made. The other is a zebra striped dust bag from 2010 and the tag states "100% Cotton / Made in China.

Attachments

• IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 195
there are no LP shops in China at the moment, and I assure you that LP is not a very known brand in China!----I would say its actually very unkown in China! but indeed there are factories manufacturing bags for the LP company!