LINEA PELLE LOVERS - Do you have anything in IRON?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Here & There
I know stock photos are often either too bright, too dull, or just don't seem to be the same when you get them in person. Hence the Marigold - I know it looks so bright and sunny yellow but apparently is very mustard-y in person.

Does anyone have ANY LP piece in IRON? Is it as bright as the stock photo or do you think it's pretty comparable to like say a worn-out black?

Thoughts?

Here's a stock photo......

Attachments

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Here & There
Haha - maybe you could use it as a makeup bag? I don't know the dimensions though....

Oh come on you guys - who has an Iron LP bag??? ANY STYLE?

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
Hey girlie! I don't have anything in iron YET...but something just so happens to be on the way.

tonij2000 - don't tell me that's a Dylan wallet in Iron...is it? If it is, that's what I'm waiting on and I'm hoping it's not quite so ...blobby. LOL!

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
Okay, I just checked the wallet again and it's not the same as Toni's. I then found another pic of it in Iron on the Couture Candy website. The color in their pic appears lighter than the Iron bags on the LP website:

Attachments

lmartinx1

♥~♥~tPF~♥~♥
Jun 23, 2007
Mile High State
I've never seen it IRL, but I think it looks beautiful in all of the stock pics I've come across. I just wish they had that Dylan tote in the Iron. (I had to go with the Midnight)

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
ShowMeState
My leather blob is in iron. It's called a "WRIST CLUTCH" but has no wrist strap and is too large for a cosmetic bag but anyway, it really is a true grey, no green tint or faded black, just pure grey.

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Wild Wonderful West Virginia
KoobaMe....you will adore that wallet. I sold mine after much use and it looked brand new. The only reason I sold it was that it was too large for what I needed but what a wallet! You could bend it in half it was so squishy and pack it full. Loads and loads of change room.

That's the problem with LP and me....it's blobby much of the time. But I did order a Quilted Mini Dylan to see how I like it. The wallet I had was dove grey so sorry I can't help with the Iron question.