Linea Pelle..Lauren Conrad collection

I love LP bags, but this one has not even caused me to look twice at it. I am not a huge fan of chain handles; let alone gold ones.
Kindof blah compared to alot of the amazing bags LP has right now.

I don't think it's the bag as much as the colors I'm not crazy about (the black is okay though)... I would like it if it were that lovely crimson color... or a pretty ocean blue...

well.....i guess im in the minority but i really like it...the design is classic and totally wearlable IMO...plus the price is totally affordable. i think what draws me in is the chains.

I WOULD like this bag if it was like $120 and didn't have Lauren Conrad's name all over it. She should've designed for Target or something..or Coach? I feel like Linea Pelle is not Targeted towards The Hills audience ... I feel like more obsessive-handbagers fallow Linea and I feel like most obsessives would think this bag is totally knocked off of the Chanel bags Lauren carries around.
It's not original or inspired. She should've came up with some new colors, or new use of chains...this bag is blah.