Linea Pelle Dylan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That's so nice Lexie. I'm definitely going to be on the look out for these bags.

2. That's beautiful Lexie! Thanks for sharing. I just ordered their Ashley clutch from the website and received it today. The leather is amazing!

3. Can anyone comment on the weight of these bags? The hardware looks kind of heavy...but I think the leather itself might be lightweight. What do you think?

4. I've seen this line at Bloomie's and the leather is soft and light and has that washed distressed look. However, IMO, the leather looks so distressed, it would fall apart easily. Does anyone know?

5. I had the Dakota. The hardware was on the strap so the strap made the bag just a little heavy because the bag itself was so so lightweight. The leather was very distressed and wonderfully smushy and the bag was so well made that I don't think anyone needs to have worries that it won't hold up. It was a great bag. I say "was" because I'd gotten 3 bags at one time and you tPFers voted that that was the one that should be returned (I don't think I photographed it as well as it deserved) so I followed the advice. But I still say it was a great bag. :crybaby:

6. The Dylan studded one is much much lighter than most of my Koobas. The studs and hardware are most of it's weight. That washed leather is so squishy and light in weight but not thin or fragile. The bag looks very well made. I don't see it falling apart any time soon. I'm delighted with this bag and I'm sure I'll be getting another one.

7. Thank you all so much for starting this thread! I've been eyeing the Dylan for a while now, but wasn't sure about the quality of Linea Pelle bags. Their website has the dylan double handle in black, anthracite, bark, and pumpkin for $371.25. I tried using the code "style15", but the website says it's doesn't work for this purchase. Does anyone else have any other codes? TIA!!

8. I changed my mind about the Dylan messenger and sent it back. I loved the look of the bag, but it was just too big for me to use as a messenger. It was heavy and the zippers stuck a bit. I would like to get another style, but don't know which!

9. I want to add something to this that I just remembered. I purchased the Dakota at Off Fifth and Linea Pelle had 2 bags that were EXACTLY the same styling (Dakota) but one had good smooshy leather and the other one had stiffer, cheaper leather. The group that had the better leather was more expensive than the other group but other than the difference in leather quality and price they were IDENTICAL. I am adding this information so that no one unknowingly purchases one of their bags that are of the cheaper quality level. Hope this helps.

10. When reading about their bags I recall that it seems some were washed leather and some weren't. I was surprised when my Dylan came in the washed leather because I thought the older bags were not washed. Maybe washed vs unwashed makes the price difference. The smoosh is what makes this bag appealing to me. I would not like the stiffer leather.

11. I feel the same way which is why I passed the stiffer bag by and purchased the soft more expensive one. It was very distressed looking where the cheaper one wasn't.:smile: