Linea Pelle Dylan Zip Tote Ebags Cashback

triphelix

Jul 29, 2009
If anyone is looking for the Linea Pelle Dylan Zip tote in Black, Scotch, Purple, or Olive, you can purchase them from ebags through Bing for free shipping plus 35% cashback! Even though many designers are blocked from the cashback on ebags, Linea isnt! I havent seen any prices close to this on the black or scotch color. I paid $495, and just received the email from Bing that I will be getting $173 back on my paypal account, making the bag around $322, plus the free shipping(which saves $16). Unfortunately you cannot combine this with any other offers. Hope this helps, here is the link. http://www.bing.com/search?q=linea+pelle&form=QBRE&qs=n. After clicking on the link the cashback link is in the upper right hand corner, GOOD LUCK

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
that's a great deal, they also have Dylan Medium Tote that everybody wants and it comes out to $276!!

avalonanastasia

Aug 30, 2009
Manhattan, NYC
I would love to purchase one of the purple Linea Pelle bags for a 35% discount but do not understand how to do this. I just signed up for Bing and it indicates that Ebags offers a 11-20% discount but does not say whether it is 11% or 20%. How do you obtain a 35% discount on Linea Pelle Dylan bags at Ebags.com? I would be so appreciative and grateful if you would kindly let me know exactly how to do this because i just don't understand and really want one of these bags. Thank you so much!

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
I just type vera bradley on bing.com and the 35% banner comes up on top. Click that and shop as normal. Make sure your bing and ebags accounts have same email address. Hope that helps.