Linea pelle Dylan Long zip wallet

li_li

O.G.
Jun 13, 2006
I'm really new to the LP line but her leather looks so beautiful that I can't resist so thought i'd start off small with a wallet.

Does anyone have this wallet? And how do you like it so far? Are the hardware really big? I live in Canada so I can't even go anywhere to find it and actually look thru it.

http://www.lpcollection.com/Dylan-Long-Zip-Wallet-p-62.html

I'm thinking of getting the crimson ... i was really hoping to get the IRON coloured previously but i waited too long and now i can't find it anywhere.

TIA!!

The domed studs are almost 1/2" diameter X hair < 3/8 "H but my eyes are tired so it's not exact. I can get mms tomorrow.
The appear large on the small items but I like them.
The crimson is beautiful. I have a different LP wallet and :heart: it. They are very nicely organized and if you've read this forum, it's all about the LEATHER !

i think i'm gonna go with the dylan zip in the leaf.. .. i really like the deep red too .. the only thing i'm worried about is that i'll get tired of it.. any thoughts? does anyone own the wallet? i was reading in the earlier posts that someone bought the wallet and all the stitchings and brasswear was meh.. so a bit put off by that but that could be a one time thing right?

saw the Crimsom....not a deep red, IMO. It looked washed out and faded to me. The other three colors were nice!!
Crimson is a very saturated, rich color. It is Cinnamon red, somewhat subdued; a little darkened ~ not bright.
This is a washed after-dye leather but the color is clear; washed leathers show a lot of natural variance. If anybody uses an OLCC and wants the color number that is exact match, just ask.
It is meant to look washed because it is !

Last edited:
Crimson is a very saturated, rich color. It is Cinnamon red, somewhat subdued; a little darkened ~ not bright.
This is a washed after-dye leather but the color is clear; washed leathers show a lot of natural variance. If anybody uses an OLCC and wants the color number that is exact match, just ask.
It is meant to look washed because it is !

I understand that it is washed. :amuse: I have had many different colored LP bags this past year in my collection, as well as have seen many in stores. IMO, the Crimson color for the fall Dylans fell short. :shrugs: The color looked old and faded. The Black, Leaf and Whiskey, although washed, have a richer appearance. The black, IMO, looks the most saturated and lush.

Now the LP Angie Crimson, that's a different story. Gorgeous!! :heart:

Last edited:
I understand that it is washed. :amuse: I have had many different colored LP bags this past year in my collection, as well as have seen many in stores. IMO, the Crimson color for the fall Dylans fell short. :shrugs: The color looked old and faded. The Black, Leaf and Whiskey, although washed, have a richer appearance. The black, IMO, looks the most saturated and lush.

Now the LP Angie Crimson, that's a different story. Gorgeous!! :heart:
I agree. Crimson doesn't do it for me, either. DH called it 'Brick'. I love Dylan Cherry best of the reds. I have long speedy black and leaf shoulder; very happy with both.
Would you accept a request for a rainbow picture of all your LP colors ?
(Having missed Iron and Cobalt Dylan wallet, I'll hold out for an Amethyst !)

Ladies!! my bday just passed and my gfs surprised me with the Dylan zip wallet in LEAF and I love it!!! love the colour it is so rich and saturated..wow!! I'm still not used to colour so this is a great start ..woohoo!! i'll post pics soon..

It's actually quite a bit bigger than any wallet I've used but neverthless i love love it... THanks!!

I agree. Crimson doesn't do it for me, either. DH called it 'Brick'. I love Dylan Cherry best of the reds. I have long speedy black and leaf shoulder; very happy with both.
Would you accept a request for a rainbow picture of all your LP colors ?
(Having missed Iron and Cobalt Dylan wallet, I'll hold out for an Amethyst !)

I have sold off a few of them...I had 15 at one point. :blush:

This is what I have left:

Angie leather, mahogany (had Crimson)
Dylan leather black, midnight, mahogany, and bark
Dylan quilted, (had black and whiskey)
Piper leather, black
Gillian leather, Espresso (also had black)
Gretchen leather, Olive :heart: (also had russett)
Zoe leather, brown/gold
Fatima (had camel)

Shewolfy has (or had) a TON of colors!! :yes:

Last edited:
Ladies!! my bday just passed and my gfs surprised me with the Dylan zip wallet in LEAF and I love it!!! love the colour it is so rich and saturated..wow!! I'm still not used to colour so this is a great start ..woohoo!! i'll post pics soon..

It's actually quite a bit bigger than any wallet I've used but neverthless i love love it... THanks!!

Congrats and Happy Birthday! Would love to see pics!