Linea Pelle at Pure Allure Boutique?

Stormy Heart

HellBent for Leather
O.G.
Apr 10, 2008
First sighting of the new Holiday Dylan colors !

Azure a very bright blue

Sand is creamy

Parrot , between lime and leaf

Hibiscus , hot hot pink !

Be on the lookout for surprises in small bright packages, too !

I :heart: LP !!

O

omgiluvurpurse

Hello Ladies,

In answer to your question, I have bought a few things from Pure Allure Boutique. I bought a Linea Pelle Dylan Wallet in Parrot, a Coach Bonnie and a Matt and Nat Sade. They were shipped the same day I ordered and they arrived in 2 days. They have a store location in something called Staunton Va, and the location is on the Matt and Nat website, (I emailed Matt and Nat to make sure they are authorized seller). I took the Coach to the Coach store and they said it was real, though I already guessed it. And Linea Pelle, who I emailed, said that they are one of their merchants.

The parrot wallet is amazing. And I got it for only $120.00. My friend who works at Bloomingdales says that when Bloomingdales puts them on sale, they will be $155.00 so I saved $35.00 and got them before any of my friends.

I have complete faith in them and recommend them and if you type in pursefan you get 15% off.

Not bad for a hard day's shop!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
I decided to splurge and bought the parrot colored wallet because I love that shade of green - used pursefan and got a percentage off -
Thank you olidiva and omgiluvurpurse! I just love neon colors

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
omigodIluvyourpurse,
Pure Allure boutique charged my credit card on Sept. 31st and here it is Sept. 14th. They do not answer e-mails and when I called information for the address on their website there was no listing for them. WHAT KIND OF RIP OFF IS THIS? I am reporting your post to Purse Forum.

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
I called Linea Pelle and they got Pure Allure to refund my money. They are a boutique but are horrible - it took them 3 weeks to tell me an item was out of stock - AND - they NEVER returned numerous e-mails. Stay away.

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
I know I had complained about Linea Pelle shipping in the past but after this last experience i will ONLY buy DIRECT from Linea Pelle - a very good company.
And I am credible - I have been on this forum for years - not just a person with one post.
People on the Coach Forum know me and I have met many of them in person - I am legit

Ellie Mae

Peace B with U
May 24, 2008
Don't worry Nancy, I saw all the crazies last night. Looked like they were having a self-promotion fest. You notice they did not last long!:biggrin: