Lindy - softened leather

LuxNewbie

Feb 15, 2020
Little Red Dot
Hi,

I was wondering if a bag insert can help hold it up while using the bag. Since softening is unavoidable..
Also, will a bag pillow help during storage?

Muffin_Top

Sep 2, 2019
Paris
I wear my Lindy without any bag insert, because the bag is soft and its bottom is supposed to follow the fortune cookie shape.
It's the only luxury bag I do this with, and I use inserts in my GP36 and my Speedy Epi. When I say "insert", I am actually talking about a simple piece of rigid cardboard, which is enough for that purpose :biggrin:
And yes, I advise to stuff all bags systematically when they're stored. If I don't have the paper pillows that came when purchasing the bag or if it's a bag that came without any, I use old clothing or old bathing towels.

Jaaanice

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
Toronto > NJ > Hong Kong
I wear my Lindy without any bag insert, because the bag is soft and its bottom is supposed to follow the fortune cookie shape.
It's the only luxury bag I do this with, and I use inserts in my GP36 and my Speedy Epi. When I say "insert", I am actually talking about a simple piece of rigid cardboard, which is enough for that purpose :biggrin:
And yes, I advise to stuff all bags systematically when they're stored. If I don't have the paper pillows that came when purchasing the bag or if it's a bag that came without any, I use old clothing or old bathing towels.
i put a piece of "custom fitted" cardboard (i fold to fit and cut the excess) on the bottom of my halzan too :biggrin: great minds :heart:

LuxNewbie

Feb 15, 2020
Little Red Dot
So lindy supposed to look saggy then? Haha. I like the look of a used bag (that's what attracted me to lindy) but I'm just worried about future sagging. You know the kind that makes a couple thousand dollar bag look like you picked it up in the thrift shop.