Lindy pricing?

mudmud

The Orange Wiggle
O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
Hello all, I come across a gorgeous Lindy bag at the local Hermes store today which I had trouble passing up. But now I'm a bit undecided because I actually wanted to get the Lindy when I go to Europe in 2009 since they're so much cheaper there. Just wondering if anyone knows what the current price of a 31cm Clemence Lindy bag would be in Europe, say in France or Italy or Germany etc... Very much appreciate if someone can post a recently sighted price..

The thing is next year Hermes is definitely going to increase their price again by the time I go to Europe again, so if I buy it now, I can use it for an extra year, plus the difference would be smaller after the price increase anyway.

Thanks in advance everyone!

^^ If you love it, get it. The available colours next year may be different from what you were looking at. It must have been the 30cm that you saw. Lindys do not come in 31cm size.

Thanks mrssparkles! I'm very tempted now. You're right the colours next year might not be what I want instead. It must have been the 30cm. I knew it comes in 30 and 34 but the SA kept saying 31cm! :smile: