Lindy Or Birkin

ariel1987

Nov 25, 2006
hi all, new to this forum but thought i would get some advise on new bags. thinking of buying new Lindy in black or just pass on a bag that may be just a one season thing and stick to order of next birkin (already own 6). appreciate your views!

If you already have 6 Birkins, I'd go with the Lindy for a little diversity. I think it's a great, unique style. Maybe get it in a color?

Sorry, 5 birkins (black, orange, brown, white, blue jean) and 1 kelly (tan). i find that i tend to use the classic colors so not sure about color....I havent actually seen the bag but wondering if easy to hold (with the extra strap and all) or if i ll get annoyed with it after a while.

Oh it's quite easy to hold. You have your choice of using either the shoulder strap or hand handles. You'll love it!

Btw, I echo the other ladies - try a Lindy and give the Birkin a break.

Since you like classic colors, how about etoupe clemence or rose dragee swift? Good luck!

Hbird and I will say 'GET A LINDY'.
Yes. I'm predicting for her. :smile:
I want one more than a Birkin, that's how badly i want one. And it isn't just a one season thing.

hi all, new to this forum but thought i would get some advise on new bags. thinking of buying new Lindy in black or just pass on a bag that may be just a one season thing and stick to order of next birkin (already own 6). appreciate your views!

An SA in my local boutique said on Wed. that the lindy is now H's second most popular bag after the birkin. I don't think it will be a one season thing.