Lindy enablers please!

:drool::drool: I have a 30 Lindy and find it just the right size. A VB 30 would be gorgeous and would go with a lot of colours. I guess, look in your wardrobe and decide if it suits your colour palette. It sounds lovely!

yay! love the lindy..and love vert bengale (quite a rare colour IMO!) and i think swift is a very luxe looking leather and can work for dressy events!

but if you think it doesn't work then don't get it..

it's very hip and logo less. The perfect handbag because it can be carried by short handles or by the strap.
if you have any doubts however and need reassurance, don't get it because you will always doubt yourself.

This would be a double yes for me, but that's because I love the understated look of the Lindy, combined with the softness of Swift.
That being said... I agree with macaroonchica93 - doubts or need for reassurance means more than likely the bag will sit being unused. I asked about a bag a few months ago and in the end I passed. A few weeks later I found a bag I died for and was able to get because I had passed on the one I was on the fence about.
Good luck!

I have the birkin in VB in swift. It wasn't on my wish list, but when it was offered to me and I got that first look, it was LOVE at first sight. I think if you don't get it, it'll be on your regret I didn't get it list. It's an awesome color!!! Go for it!!!!