Lindy date stamp and receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxNewbie

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone purchased from France before can you advise of the following pictures shows the item is authentic?

Edited to remove receipt. Realised it's against forum rules. Please help based on the stamp below :sad:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200608_172901_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
    Screenshot_20200608_172901_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
You can't request authentication outside the dedicated authentication threads.

Anyone purchased from France before can you advise of the following pictures shows the item is authentic?

Edited to remove receipt. Realised it's against forum rules. Please help based on the stamp below :sad:

Sorry let me rephrase then. Does the year stamp look right? I don't need an authentication. I just need some friendly opinions.

@moderators, feel free to block this thread if it is not allowed.

Sorry let me rephrase then. Does the year stamp look right? I don't need an authentication. I just need some friendly opinions.

I'm afraid what you ask for is an authentication and that you won't have an answer.
What else can it be if you ask to confirm details of a bag you didn't purchase new from the boutique ?

In that case, I'm sorry for my post seems to offend many people. I can't delete or lock it, so no need to comment if it irks you.

If a moderator can lock this post to stop the bashing, that will be great! Thanks!

In that case, I'm sorry for my post seems to offend many people. I can't delete or lock it, so no need to comment if it irks you.

If a moderator can lock this post to stop the bashing, that will be great! Thanks!

Dear,
I nor anyone that replied to this thread bashed you but merely stated to you the reasons why no one could comply to your request. If you noticed it took a bit for anyone even to reply because we know the rules. I felt as a newcomer you deserved at least acknowledgement so I steered you into a direction in which you felt wasn’t good enough.
I hope you get the answers you’re looking for and I honestly feel you owe us a kind opps, I didn’t know. ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: LuxNewbie

Anyone purchased from France before can you advise if the following pictures shows the item is authentic?

:confused1:

Reactions: chicinthecity777
Dear,
I nor anyone that replied to this thread bashed you but merely stated to you the reasons why no one could comply to your request. If you noticed it took a bit for anyone even to reply because we know the rules. I felt as a newcomer you deserved at least acknowledgement so I steered you into a direction in which you felt wasn’t good enough.
I hope you get the answers you’re looking for and I honestly feel you owe us a kind opps, I didn’t know. ❤️

Hi Rouge, thank you for your response. I'm sure I replied very kindly. Definitely no reference to you.

Also, I did mention this before everyone else added on.. I would have deleted the thread if i could. But the continued add ons after this comment shows that nobody was reading in full before replying

Also, I did mention this before everyone else added on.. I would have deleted the thread if i could. But the continued add ons after this comment shows that nobody was reading in full before replying
Asking if something "looks right" is the same as asking for authentication. I see you figured you'd circumvent the rules by asking for authentication while insisting that's not what you're doing.

People try this all the time to skirt the requirements. If you're not worried about authenticity then what issue would the stamp have?

Status
Not open for further replies.