Lindy clemence and?Why not in my favorite colour? :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hellooo everyone :smile:
    I have never thought about purchasing a Hermès-bag , but after having visited the store in Paris I think I fell in love!
    I just have one question about colours and leathers. I thought about having a lindy, but my dream-colours would be lagoon or rose shocking :love:
    There is only one problem: I just saw that these two colours dont exist for Clemence. How does it come that some colours aren t available for certain leather-types? Is it because Clemence and rose shocking or lagoon don t fit each other?
    Or would it still be possible to make a special order?
    You would be so helpful , I am still a Hermès-newbie :shame: thanks!

2. These colours don't exist for a particular leather because they don't dye the leather with that colour. Simple as that, for reasons unknown as to why not.

You could get a lagoon lindy in swift thou, if you like the leather.

3. Thank you so much for your answer!:smile:
    So it would even not be possible to make a special order for these colours? *sigh*
    I like swift,but I would prefer clemence :blush:
    I think swift is more sensitive too,isn't it?
    I need a colour which pops :biggrin:

4. From my understanding, I think colors pop more in swift than in clemence...I have a swift lindy and I love it sooo much, an SA once told me this bag is ment to be made in swift (don't know how true is that) but personally, I do like lindys in swift better :smile:

I think there were pictures of lagoon lindy swift belonging to Ranag, our fellow tpf-er ;)

5. I agree with you on clemence. I have a raisin lindy in clemence and I love it. Can't answer your question as to why certain colors don't come in certain leathers or whether you can special order them or not.

Good luck deciding!