Lindy 34 Noir vs Lindy 30 bright colour

Mar 22, 2010
Hello all Lindy Lovers!

I would like some advice on the comparison between noir Lindy 34 and bright or neutral colour Lindy 30. I have a Lindy 34 in noir colour and I like what it looks on me. I don’t feel it looks that big, maybe because of the dark colour. I also love how much it can fit (good travel bag, also a good daily bag if I need to carry a lot). I am also interested in the size 30 in a different colour. But I am not sure the bright colour or neutral colour? For those who have both Lindy 30 and Lindy 34, do you think the look of Lindy 30 is much much smaller than a Lindy 34 (I actually prefer medium size bag)? Especially for the comparison between a dark colour Lindy 34 and a light colour Lindy 30. The noir Lindy 34 vs Lindy 30 in lighter colour, what’s your opinion?:rolleyes: Pictures will be helpful!:girlsigh:

dmuss

Sep 18, 2014
I'm 5'9" tall and have both sizes. Lindy 30 in Etoupe and the 34 in Gold. I only use the 34 for travel, for me it's too big for an everyday bag (but I don't have to tote around a computer or iPad or anything). I think the look of the 30 is much smaller, but it still holds a ton! I've even used the 30 for travel on occasion. Hope that helps!

Mar 22, 2010
I'm 5'9" tall and have both sizes. Lindy 30 in Etoupe and the 34 in Gold. I only use the 34 for travel, for me it's too big for an everyday bag (but I don't have to tote around a computer or iPad or anything). I think the look of the 30 is much smaller, but it still holds a ton! I've even used the 30 for travel on occasion. Hope that helps!
Thanks for your reply! I do think 30 is a much better size now! Both gold and etoupe are great colors for lindy!