Lindy 30 vs Toolbox 26

You've got the best of both world! Would love to have clemence too. Btw, is yours in colvert? It's a beautiful shade of blue with a tiny hint of green. Love it.

Yes luxemadam!! I've long wanted to have a toolbox but it's always either in swift leather or evercolor. I must be lucky that day be the shop was all Victoria, Evelyne, and Double Sens so I asked my SA if she has a TB, she was all smiles and brought the orange box out from the back. And, it was in colvert too!! Even my SA back here in Manila was surprised. First time for him to see a TB in clemence!!![emoji7]

Yes luxemadam!! I've long wanted to have a toolbox but it's always either in swift leather or evercolor. I must be lucky that day be the shop was all Victoria, Evelyne, and Double Sens so I asked my SA if she has a TB, she was all smiles and brought the orange box out from the back. And, it was in colvert too!! Even my SA back here in Manila was surprised. First time for him to see a TB in clemence!!![emoji7]

Well, congrats! Enjoy.

Hi, I'm searching for an under-the-radar everyday bag which can be worn from day to night, casual or semi-formal. Considering the practicality, I need a bag that offers a comfortable shoulder strap instead of just hand-carry. I owned a birkin 30 and a kelly 32, but sold both because the birkin is too heavy and kelly is not handy for getting stuff in/out.

I have tried the Lindy 30 at H. a few years ago but didn't get it because it wasn't my favorite color. Now I am considering between Lindy and Toolbox (a slightly newer design?). Wondering what's the difference in terms of capacity between these 2 bags. I hope fellow TPF members who have both bags could kindly guide me please?

I also like the Jypsiere very much. It looks like there's a lot of labor involved in the making of the Jypsiere as compared to the Lindy or Toolbox. I'm not an expert, so please correct me if my perception is wrong.
However, I'm not sure about the capacity of Jypsiere 28 compared to Lindy 30 and Toolbox 26. I really need your expert guidance on my next purchase decision. Thank you all so much.

I have attached some pictures of the bags in my favorite colors, which I hope to own very soon. TIA!
Lindy!!!

OP, I'll be watching this thread to see what you end up with. I don't have either of these bags but, the Tool Box really speaks to me, the brighter the color, the better.

Yes, I agree. But unfortunately, due to last Friday's attacks in Paris, I will postpone my trip there. Meanwhile, I can only hope that my SA can help me get hold of one of these beauties as soon as possible.