Lindy 26

cloudwl

O.G.
Oct 20, 2013
Hello everyone, I am looking to buy my very first Hermès bag and need all your expect advise. I email Hermès to see if they have any Lindy 26 available. I am more of a gray or black kinda girl. I asked them if they have L26 in Etain clemence with phw. I haven’t heard anything back yet. Do you know if you have to play the Hermès game to get this bag? Any suggestions on how to get this vs constant browsing on their website?

Who did you email? The website or a store SA? I highly recommend you visit a store and let them know what you are looking for. If they don’t have it, most SAs are willing to notify you if one comes in eventually. Emailing the website for inventory concerns will most likely be fruitless.

Who did you email? The website or a store SA? I highly recommend you visit a store and let them know what you are looking for. If they don’t have it, most SAs are willing to notify you if one comes in eventually. Emailing the website for inventory concerns will most likely be fruitless.
Hi... I found the customer service email on their website. I do not have a SA. Maybe if someone can kindly give me their SA contact that would be great. The closest Hermès store from where I lived is SCP and I guest any SA info in the States would be great. Do you know you have to play the H game to get this L26?

You shouldn’t have to play any games to get a Lindy, they just never have enough stock of anything so it likely won’t be available immediately. I highly recommend going in person to the store (call ahead to make an appointment and let them know specifically what you are hoping to buy). In general, H is pretty cagey about discussing stock of leather goods and/or shipping based on only a phone conversation, especially for new clients. Once you shop in person and they “know” you, they typically loosen up a bit.

You shouldn’t have to play any games to get a Lindy, they just never have enough stock of anything so it likely won’t be available immediately. I highly recommend going in person to the store (call ahead to make an appointment and let them know specifically what you are hoping to buy). In general, H is pretty cagey about discussing stock of leather goods and/or shipping based on only a phone conversation, especially for new clients. Once you shop in person and they “know” you, they typically loosen up a bit.
Thank you!! I will do that. Thanks for your advice. Happy New Year!!!