Lindy 26 Evercolor in Bordeaux, Blue Eletric ghw or any other colors.

1. I need your opion, which color is year round color, and easy to wear. I need add color to my basic black, grey collection. Ty

2. I think the color light blue is great. It's the color of the sky, the ocean, and The Blessed Mary

goodbrand likes this.
  3. Etoupe gold toffee gris t
    Are fabulous

4. How about Etain w ghw.

5. IMO, the best neutral pop of color is Rouge Garrance

6. To go with blacks and greys I would say Bordeaux and BE are great choices and are two of the best H colors overall. Bordeaux is a neutral but still has color and looks rich and saturated; BE is a bright pop. Different choices - if you are just starting to branch out into color, Bordeaux goes with everything. Both to me are seasonless.
    I'm not sure there are other colors I would recommend if you are already looking at these, although H dark blues will all work year-round. If you are looking at non-seasonal colors, Rouge H has more red than Bordeaux, less purple, although I don't know that I've seen it on a Lindy in this leather.

papertiger and goodbrand like this.
  7. Yes why not lol

goodbrand likes this.
  8. too bad no one has in stock.

9. u meant Blue Nuit.

10. Not necessarily but I do like Bleu Nuit. I am carrying a Bleu Nuit bag right now.

11. can I see a picture u carrying Blue Nuit bag, ty

12. 6A396D3A-622C-4E53-B26E-9C3C341211E0.jpeg
    Here is picture of those colors which my SA told me what she saw in system for Lindy 26 in ghw * I prefer Clemence or Evercolor (No swift).

13. D8906045-D001-4F31-8AAC-4E23BD3E0F5C.jpeg E3F72D42-827E-4F6A-8C75-302C2AA74077.jpeg Here how Lindy size 26 looks on me * 5'1" with 2.5" heels. And how Bordeaux color looks , ( it's size 34 @ store no 26 available)

14. the bordeaux lindy looks really nice. i would use it all year round. just pair it up with some light colors in the summer and you're good to go. :smile:

goodbrand and papertiger like this.
  15. I love the Bordeaux as well. So lovely and you could wear it year round.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice