Lindsey color advice needed!

Feb 23, 2009
I've been wanting a Lindsey since she was released and I finally have saved enough money to buy her. But, what color? I want something that will be versatile and go with everything. The colors I like are Flint, Persimmon, Dove, Desert (from the DD pics) and Navy. Is leather better than nylon? How well does the nylon wear? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :smile:

I would definitely go with leather! The Lindsey is a great bag. I have it in persimmon and it's gorgeous! If you are looking for an everyday bag, I would go with either dove or navy, although I haven't seen the navy IRL (if it's like the Abigail navy then it's really pretty). I've not seen the flint at all, but the DD for the desert looks really nice. You really can't go wrong with this bag; any color would be perfect!

I have the Lindsey leather in cherry. I am going to pick a more basic color soon. I would not go for the nylon yet I would wait to see how it wears over time. As for the color I would pick whatever one speaks to you the most.

I would definitely go with leather! The Lindsey is a great bag. I have it in persimmon and it's gorgeous! If you are looking for an everyday bag, I would go with either dove or navy, although I haven't seen the navy IRL (if it's like the Abigail navy then it's really pretty). I've not seen the flint at all, but the DD for the desert looks really nice. You really can't go wrong with this bag; any color would be perfect!

Thanks! I love the Persimmon color. Fall colors are my favorite. I'll have to see all the colors in person to decide.

I have the Lindsey leather in cherry. I am going to pick a more basic color soon. I would not go for the nylon yet I would wait to see how it wears over time. As for the color I would pick whatever one speaks to you the most.

I do wonder how well the nylon will wear. I have the hardest time making decisions. I guess I need to see what color speaks to me. :smile:

Santa is bringing me Lindsey in persimmon! I like the pop of color since winter is so dreary around here. I wanted to like the nylon bags more, but I can't see spending the same amount of $$ as the leather bag. I would imagine in the long run the nylon is not going to hold up as well as the leather. :smile:

Thanks! I love the Persimmon color. Fall colors are my favorite. I'll have to see all the colors in person to decide.

I love the persimmon, too, and IMO it does go with alot more than what you might originally think. So if you really love the color, I say go for it. It's a head turner and I get lots of compliments on it when I carry it!

Santa is bringing me Lindsey in persimmon! I like the pop of color since winter is so dreary around here. I wanted to like the nylon bags more, but I can't see spending the same amount of $$ as the leather bag. I would imagine in the long run the nylon is not going to hold up as well as the leather. :smile:

What a nice Santa! :biggrin:. Persimmon would be a great pop of color in the winter. I just love that color! My winter coat is chocolate brown and Persimmon would look really nice with it. I also love the Dove color. I think it leans a little gray, which would also be nice in the winter.

Why oh why must Coach tempt us with so many beautiful colors?