Lindsay's new white bag?

Heli

Mar 14, 2006
Could anyone help me and tell what is this bag that Lindsay Lohan was carrying during NYC fashion week? Not a fan of LL, but the bag is really pretty, white bags are so in this spring! :love:

Attachments

• lindsay lohan.jpg
    lindsay lohan.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 294
I swear that "thing of a actress" has a new bag for every hour of the day! Although I do have to admit I like it..he he! As for what kind it is, not sure either?? Anyone else?

Now that I look at the picture again, it looks like the bag might have the letters "DG" on the front, which would make it a Dolce & Gabbana.

It makes me think of the Calvin Klein bags shown in their ads and in the March issue of In Style. They have those chunky chain plastic handles. I can't find any pictures of them on-line though.

Heli said:
Could anyone help me and tell what is this bag that Lindsay Lohan was carrying during NYC fashion week? Not a fan of LL, but the bag is really pretty, white bags are so in this spring! :love:

I'm in love with that bag! That's from D&G's new cruis line but it won't be here till the summer!!! But that Balenciaga jacket she has on is to die for!!!!

I remember seeing this pic and wondering what bag is this. So is it true that it's D&G of cruise line collection?? Not fendi?? I'm in love with the bag. By the way, love her balenciaga jacket. Need to buy one.