Lindsay's Bag Hero Still Waiting For A Thank You !

My husband is a London cab driver and a very rich Russian guy left a brand new Tiffany diamond bracelet in his cab. Well from the Harrods receipt my husband tracked him down and wrote to him in Moscow. The guy sent his PA over to collect it and gave a reward of $600!

Woo..

I was just looking at some news stories on this incident and recognised the guy handing over te bag! he is NO ordinary citizen AT ALL!

He is a very famous and well know (for being v. sleezy) paparazzi photographer Australian Darryn Lyons. He was made famous with a BBC Tv show called Paparazzi.

Now, what I read is that the driver gave the bag to Darryn (yuck *shudder*) to give it back to Lindsay. Now everyones thanking Darryn...typical. Ughh...for any of you who has seen the documentary "Paparazzi" I guess you will join me in being suspicious. I mean this is a guy who admited he made up stories and matched them up with old photos to make covers. Gross.

Woo..

I was just looking at some news stories on this incident and recognised the guy handing over te bag! he is NO ordinary citizen AT ALL!

He is a very famous and well know (for being v. sleezy) paparazzi photographer Australian Darryn Lyons. He was made famous with a BBC Tv show called Paparazzi.

Now, what I read is that the driver gave the bag to Darryn (yuck *shudder*) to give it back to Lindsay. Now everyones thanking Darryn...typical. Ughh...for any of you who has seen the documentary "Paparazzi" I guess you will join me in being suspicious. I mean this is a guy who admited he made up stories and matched them up with old photos to make covers. Gross.

Oh Lord, that guy, really?! Eugh - in that case I'll forgive Lindsey for staying the Hell away from him. He really did just do it for the publicity.

what an *******, to say that he was just trying to get free publicity using her name! he more than deserves a thank-you, he could have easily kept the bag.

I love Lindsay's sense of style but I totally agree with you.. I didn't know asking for a thank you was looking for publicity