Lindsay Lohan

I really hope someone seriously helps her to get out of this bad situation and to recover. It's amazing how a talented, young and beautiful girl can spoil herself :sad:

Wow! I just thought she wasn't eating (much) at all. Glad she admitted it now. Maybe she can help others who look to her as a role model. Wonder if Nicole Ritchie is suffering the same prob.

Well, you know ... she herself said that when she had lost all that weight, so many of the Hollywood folk said "wow, you lost a lot of weight ... you look great", making her think that she was super-fat! What a thing to do to a "kid" (who at the time was what - 17/18)? We may all think that she's an adult, but think about yourself at that age ... and imagine being told that?

Although this gets me thinking about one of my other pet peeves ... the whole clothing sizes thing! I lost a lot of weight a few years ago (unfortunately, a lot of it came off because of a botched surgery). Anyhow, I'm now a size 10. Well ... the stinkin' designers consider me EXTRA-LARGE! I take offense to that ... !!!!!!!!! So, size 2,6,8 is "normal" ... I don't think so! While there are plenty of people who are naturally that size, there are also plenty of folks who are not. Hollywood and the magazines all buy into this crap ... and are feeding these young girls this crap that if they aren't a size zero (hello - zero means NOTHING!), a 2, 4 or 6 ... then they are FAT! We really need to work on this; this is really screwing up a lot of young girls' heads. This is not the case in Europe. I think they have a much healthier attitude towards their bodies than we do.

that was the same exact person i thought of too lol. lohan as chanels spoke model makes me rethink chanel, worst choice ever. if their dropping kate moss becuase of cocaine, then why pick up another horrible role model, no one appeals to lohan. scarlette johansen was my first immediate thought.

Mariah said:
so i'm not one to talk about people being too young BUT, i was at a&f and i saw this like 10 year old with a horrible fake pleaty and i just wanted to go up to her and tell her why it was so ugly and how buying fakes is terrible...but i restrained myself.
well if she's 10 then i doubt she even cares. she just thought the purse was cute and didnt know any better. she hasnt quite grasped fashion yet.

I don't think Vanity Fair lied either. I am wondering why she is now saying she didn't tell them that. Maybe she thinks it'll hurt her career. I think it would help it b/c she told the truth.

scarlett_2005 said:
Yikes! I can understand LV hiring Uma(imo she fits LV because she is classy). But Lohan for chanel?? She is so not chanel. What's next? Tara Reid modeling for Prada?:sick:

bwahahahaha! =] with all due respect to Lohan, please tell her NO.. she wasn't even all that great for Dooney & Bourke!