Lindsay Love and Pocket Envy

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
My Lindsay that I won on ebay just arrived. :yahoo:

I LOVE THIS BAG!
I am a huge sucker for bags with pockets. My question for you all is:
What do you use the pockets on your Lindsay for? I am still trying to decide what I am going to put in each of the pockets. For some reason I feel the compulsive need to use EVERY pocket in and on a bag so with this baby I am going to need some ideas because there are a whole lotta pockets. I don't want any of the pockets to be envious of the other pockets. :P
I don’t know why this fascinates me so much but I just love knowing what people put in their purse pockets. Tee Hee

Congrats on your gorgeous Lindsay...she is truly a breathtaker :tup:

I put lip gloss or a compact in the smaller ones and my keys in the longer one on the back...your thread has inspired me to take my teal Lindsay out for a spin today :P

Does anyone use the tiny zip pocket just above the flap on the front? What to you use it for. I am obsessed with using it for something....oooo I know...my bluetooth headset!

Does anyone use the tiny zip pocket just above the flap on the front? What to you use it for. I am obsessed with using it for something....oooo I know...my bluetooth headset!

I'm with you ...never enough pockets!!! I use that little one for a spare set of keys. Lock my self out of the car once and never again!

I don't have a Lindsay, but when I have extra front and/or side pockets on a bag, here's what goes into it... hand sanitizer, tic tacs, train pass, work ID w/desk keys attached. My cell phone usually goes in an inside pocket.