Lindsay Love and Pocket Envy

I'm with you ...never enough pockets!!! I use that little one for a spare set of keys. Lock my self out of the car once and never again!

I keep a spare car key in my Tokidoki makeup pouch (I always carry one... and there is a small carabiner in there that I attach my key to.) I have also locked myself out of my car ONCE and never again! (and that's exactly how I put it too.)

My work badge goes into one of the outside pockets so that I can stick my purse up to the scanners and it will read the badge through the leather.

I also like to have my cell phone in an outside pocket to get to in time. I usually like to stick a few bucks in all of my purses and leave it there in case I forget my wallet or need a few dollars for a tip or a soda in a vending machine. I probably have $100 between all of my purses. Plus, sometimes, it's just fun to find $ in a purse!

I like the idea of the extra key as I have locked myself out of my car BUT that wouldn't helped b/c the only time I locked myself out, I had set my purse down in the trunk to get all of my bags out and shut the trunk...key's inside purse!

Congrat's on your NEW Lindsay!!! I LOVE mine in teal, and yes all the pockets RULE!!!

I love the two front pockets the most because your cell phone and in my case (cigarette's) <---UGH, I KNOW are just a turnlock away!!!!

I'm with you ...never enough pockets!!! I use that little one for a spare set of keys. Lock my self out of the car once and never again!
smart idea to carry spare keys! I'm going to do that as well.
I don't have a lindsay but I use extra purse pockets for small calculator (so I can figure out the prices at the Coach outlet), mints, lipgloss, gum, ipod.

My work badge goes into one of the outside pockets so that I can stick my purse up to the scanners and it will read the badge through the leather.

I also like to have my cell phone in an outside pocket to get to in time. I usually like to stick a few bucks in all of my purses and leave it there in case I forget my wallet or need a few dollars for a tip or a soda in a vending machine. I probably have $100 between all of my purses. Plus, sometimes, it's just fun to find $ in a purse!

I like the idea of the extra key as I have locked myself out of my car BUT that wouldn't helped b/c the only time I locked myself out, I had set my purse down in the trunk to get all of my bags out and shut the trunk...key's inside purse!

omg can you imagine if jonniegirl, baglady, or bunny did that? They would have thousands of extra dollars just laying around in their bags...lol