Lindsay Lohan in LV ads ...

abaglover said:
The move has raised fashionista eyebrows, as some insiders believe the 19-year-old isn't sophisticated enough to represent the prestigious fashion house.

i agree. still, i'm looking forward to seeing those ads. i've never seen a bad lv campaign.

LVLover said:
***WARNING*** rude and opinionated comment to follow......

Talk about LV going from class to trash...oh yeah that's right LV fall 06 collection is trash so she fits!

sorry gals, i have to agree with LVLover on this one... LV really needs to pull its act together... I don;t think any of their latest designs will really stand to be classics as their older bags did, and it's kinda sad, imo, coz for me, LV is classic and timeless. But this isn't holding true anymore.

And i dun mean to be rude, the fact that they are gonna change the image to something kiddy and cartony means that there will be loads of kids wanting to carry LV bags as well... real or fake... and i think as an adult, i dun think i wanna carry the same bags as kids.. if you know what i mean... i really hope they will come up with some classic bags which hold true to the brand... meanwhile, my LV wishlist is made up of the older designs like speedy, alma, ellipse and jasmin...oh, i do think the popincourt is beautiful ...

I think the pics will be awesome.. Lindsay is really really beautiful, there was a time when she was so thin, but nowadays she looks really great... and she loves LV
images

If you want someone more classy, I´d love the british singer Sarah Brightman OMG!!!!!!!! she is beaaaaaautiful altough she is 44,or do you want Madonna? I think LiLo is ok for Lv to have a little more young air or sth, to show that not only 30´s woman or 45´s men use Vuitton dont u think so?

scarlett_2005 said:
Ugh! This sucks. LiLo is so unclassy. She is just glorified Hollywood trash. I will def be writing an angry email to LV. I think I'll pass on my speedy purchase and just get something else (dh has agreed to letting me buy a new bag this summer). I don't want to reward them for having that skank in their ads.
Don't you know that this is what always happens? I know your not really surprised? The thing that gets me is I rarely see her with an LV bag. Now Jessica Simpson is always carrying an LV piece.

~Marie~ said:
i'm mad at them choosing Lindsay Lohan but even more disappointed that he is going for a cartoonish line aimed at the younger market, LV has always been such a classic brand and always kept with that but does Marc really think it's best to design such an expensive brand for teenagers? he's just going to be turning off the main consumers. goodness let him ruin his own line not LV!! :worried:
Now I would love to see scarlet too!

It's a personal preference and opinion I guess. It's a no-go for me as I don't associate Lindsay with sophistication and class than woman in past LV ads have.

I seriously doubt LV will go through with the L.Lo ads, unless they are trying to push a new line of Tiny LV coke pochettes.

Sorry, bad taste...but I couldn't resist! :P