Lindsay Lohan For Vuitton?

chanelissy

turn it upppp
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
:sick: "Is Lindsay Lohan about to be unveiled as the new face of Louis Vuitton? Fashion industry insiders claim Louis Vuitton's creative director, Marc Jacobs, personally asked Lindsay to pose for the forthcoming autumn/winter campaign in ads he's describing as "very young" and "cartoony".

Glamour and WWD also are saying she is...

Source: ONTD, where musikel got it from lime-light.org

This, IMO, would be AWFUL! I don't like Lindsay, and even so...wasn't she s'posed to be the face for Chanel?
:huh:

LV is supposed to be classy, not whore-y. I swear if that b*@#h is the new face of ANYTHING classic and well-known, I'm going to yak in my LV bag!!!! That is soo infuriating!!! :sick::sick::evil:

jasanna143 said:
LV is supposed to be classy, not whore-y. I swear if that b*@#h is the new face of ANYTHING classic and well-known, I'm going to yak in my LV bag!!!! That is soo infuriating!!! :sick::sick::evil:

hahaha....It's like Paris Hilton For Chanel, eh?:lol:

Yea, they're equally just as bad IMO.

Uma Thurman was great. She is very ethereal and I appreciated her classiness and elegance. This "for the moment" girl crap is just gone too far. At least get Mischa Barton for gosh sake even though I really don't like her that much either but anything seems better than LL!

I'm not a big fan of Lindsay either...the more I look at the never ending photos of her ..she has taken on the same smoldering facial expression as Ms. Richie...and they stand alike as well. They must pose together as they are starving to death in front of the mirror talking about food. (that was mean...sorry) Its not thier fault that they are young with killer wardrobes, and GORGEOUS bags......I do like Nicole..but not Lindsay. It think they are too young to advertise for such classics.

Those Jimmy Choo ads with Nicole Richie look pretty good though, she really captures the expressions, but i think Lindsay "Hohan" would be taking in a bit far.

I really hated it when they used JHo (oops, I mean JLo..:biggrin:). I remember promising to myself I'd never buy another LV. As soon as they got rid of her, I went right back to buying more LVs. :shame: I don't think they should use her for LV, if anything it'd make more sense for other brands that she is actually seen carrying more often. Like MJ line itself since she's already practically free advertising for them w/all her MJ bags. But I don't like that idea either, b/c I love MJ line.

That'd make for a disappointing ad campaign.

I do think Vuitton should probably go with a model for the campaign, or at least a former model turned something like Uma.