Lindsay Is A Real ‘Mean Girl’ - her thoughts on other actresses

Hmmmmm....I'm having doubts. I don't know why she would say such things considering her precarious position in Hollywood right now.
Unless she was high when she said it....:upsidedown:
I agree with this I hope she's smarter than she looks...and this was made up. If not and she actually said these things then she definately needs a reality check.

Hmm.. I don't really believe she said all that.. she can't be that dumb but then who knows?
Oh I have one to add to the list.
She called Paris a c*nt and that is a fact since it's on video.
Goodness, all this hatred flying around.

I don't know if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me. Its so ironic coming from her and all those other celebs are more attracting and no where near the train wreck she is! (and i agree about what she said about KK)

This just makes me shake my head at Lohan. I loved her in Mean Girls and The Parent Trap. What the hell happened to her? What a waste of talent and beauty.

She seems so needy for attention. I thinks he has much deeper personal issues than she lets on. I saw this one picture of her driving her Benz SURROUNDED on all sides by Paparazzi and the look on her face was classic. Like she couldn't get enough of them taking pictures of her. She's just like Paris Hilton, she had every opportunity to do something good with her life but she threw it all away. There are so many people that would kill to be in her position, yet she takes everything she has for granted. I'm sad that she had such a good opportunity to be a role model for young women, but instead is seen allegedly snorting cocaine (hah, come on, we all know she does) and driving drunk into trees. What a waste.