Lindsay Lohan

llohan0525072car.jpg
LLohanParty052507dui_3.jpg

X17 can report exclusively that Lindsay Lohan was cited for driving under the influence this morning. The Beverly Hills Sheriff's Department received a call around 5:30 am about a driver having lost control of her car at the corner of Sunset Blvd. and Foothill Dr., according to Sergeant Mike Foxen of the BHSD. No one involved in the accident was on the scene when officers arrived. The only person on the scene was the witness who called to report the accident, who had recognized the driver of the Mercedes SL 65 AMG black convertible as the young actress

Lindsay and her two passengers left the scene of the accident in an univolved car and went to a local hospital to be treated for minor injuries. Sgt. Foxen was unaware of whether Lindsay was still at the hospital or not and would not name the facility where she received care.
An officer investigation revealed that Lindsay was intoxicated at the time of the accident and Lohan's car was towed around 6:30 am this morning. Because of the need for Lindsay to receive medical attention, she was never taken into police custody, according the Sgt. Foxen. She will be have to appear in court to face DUI charges in the near future but not date has been set.
X17 photographer Marcello Volpe saw Lindsay leaving the party in the Hollywood Hills this morning around 5 am and described her as looking "completely wasted." He said, "It looked like Lindsay had been partying all night and she appeared to be in no condition to drive

X17

The X17online videographer who shot this video (see him on Good Morning America tomorrow) said of Lindsay's accident, "Lindsay could have died. If she had hit the curb just a few feet away from where she did, she could have suffered massive injuries. She's extremely luck to have walked away."
Lindsay was out all night partying, but chauffeured by her bodyguard Jaz, before she went back to her condo around 5 am and picked up her own car and left, driving herself. The accident occurred just a few blocks from where she lives and her bodyguard drove the damaged car back to the condo, where it was then towed.

LLohanParty052507dui_2.jpg

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE GIRLS?!?!?! Their lack of responsibility and disregard of their own lives and that of others blows my mind. She's damn freaking luck she didn't kill herself or someone else!

ugh, I can't wait to see the excuses Dina Lohan and Lindsay's publicist come up with for this.

I can't muster up one bit of sympathy for this out of control,spoiled little biotch.

I totally can't either. She has complete disregard for herself and others...how about if she injured someone in the process ?! Gosh, I'm just happy that no one was critically hurt. I feel so embrassed for her because I'm younger than her and I even know not to do that. :rolleyes::cursing:

You know, I'm really starting to get disgusted with these celebs and their drunk driving incidents. With all the $ they make, can't they hire someone to drive them around when they get wasted?
Thank God no innocent people were killed or injured.