Lindestore is on sale...30% off on Givenchy

For those who made a purchase last Friday, are your order still pending or have your item been shipped out? I still get a message that payment is made but waiting for acceptance.

namie said:
For those who made a purchase last Friday, are your order still pending or have your item been shipped out? I still get a message that payment is made but waiting for acceptance.

Just received notice that mine has been shipped out.

Yup, pls do. They do ship quite fast but the box is really ugly and they simply stuff it around.

But for a huge discount, one shouldnt complain. Best part is, custom tax paid!!!

nielnielniel said:
Yup, pls do. They do ship quite fast but the box is really ugly and they simply stuff it around.

But for a huge discount, one shouldnt complain. Best part is, custom tax paid!!!

Looking at the pricing, the customs tax should be incorporated under duties. They charge me 20% of price before discount for duties. Singapore's tax is only 7%.

Looking at the pricing, the customs tax should be incorporated under duties. They charge me 20% of price before discount for duties. Singapore's tax is only 7%.

That's what I thought so too and I even emailed them to confirm about it. But the prices are still much cheaper than in Singapore boutique so I thought why not!

Just saw your new post, yours look great! Is it the small size? Can't wait to receive mine! :biggrin:

sweetarrow said:
That's what I thought so too and I even emailed them to confirm about it. But the prices are still much cheaper than in Singapore boutique so I thought why not!

Just saw your new post, yours look great! Is it the small size? Can't wait to receive mine! :biggrin:

Mine is medium. Because it is not the smooth box leather, it is not so stiff. Which bag you got?