Lindestore is on sale...30% off on Givenchy

Got the email last night too. I helped a friend score a med cobalt blue panda. Net price is lower than u.s SALE price -duties included w/ free shipping!

Anyone here snag the khaki antigona? Just noticed it sold :graucho:

Got the email last night too. I helped a friend score a med cobalt blue panda. Net price is lower than u.s SALE price -duties included w/ free shipping!

Anyone here snag the khaki antigona? Just noticed it sold :graucho:

Ugh, soo sad....I tried to order one, the website said I did, but something screwed up on their end and the order didn't take, and now it's sold:sad: Ive been wanting one for over a year now, I could just cry!!

Ugh, soo sad....I tried to order one, the website said I did, but something screwed up on their end and the order didn't take, and now it's sold:sad: Ive been wanting one for over a year now, I could just cry!!

Oh no. So sorry :hugs: which color did you want? Have you tried reaching their CS? They're really slow on emails.

Oh no. So sorry :hugs: which color did you want?
Have you tried reaching their CS? They're really slow on emails.

The khaki:sad: It said my order went-got an email verifying, but when I placed the order, their site kept making an error...and yes, I contacted them and they were sooo slow to respond and it sold in the meantime (this was yesterday and they responded like an hour ago today) sooo bummed-thanks for the hugs tho:smile:

christymarie340 said:
The khaki:sad: It said my order went-got an email verifying, but when I placed the order, their site kept making an error...and yes, I contacted them and they were sooo slow to respond and it sold in the meantime (this was yesterday and they responded like an hour ago today) sooo bummed-thanks for the hugs tho:smile:

The Khaki Antigona? I thought when you ordered, there will be a deduction from credit card. Did they give you an order number?

christymarie340 said:
They did give me an order number and my acct said it was paid...but I guess it was a screw up, they just said "sorry":sad:

Oh my. Usually these stores accept their online order and then get the bags from their physical store. So there is no guarantee. I had such experiences with Nordstrom and Matches Fashion too.