Linda Masquefa Handbags are sooo gorgeous! Please take a look :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I wanted to introduce all you lovely ladies to a new handbag line called Linda Masquefa Designs. Masquefa is pronounced Ma Skay Fa. She is a friend of mine and has been working on this new line for the last few years. She specializes in exotic skins, which I know is not for everyone. Some bags are all leather though and she also does patents.

Currently the bags are being sold at the amazing store TRAFFIC in the Beverly Center mall in Los Angeles, but will be sold at other larger retailers very soon!

I just wanted to share some of the styles with you and show you how gorgeous these handbags are. Each one is handmade in New York City, while all the skins come directly from Europe. The styles range from Minaudieres to clutches and to totes for everyday wear.

Feedback is appreciated.

Bolana.png

BolanaRedModel2.jpg

Olympia.jpg

OlympiaModel1.jpg

Senora.jpg

SenoraModel.jpg

Alyssa.jpg

AlyssaModel.jpg

More below:

^ Well that was not my intention at all! I just wanted to show everyone these bags because they are so gorgeous and I thought the modeling photos were fabulous. That's all this was about. <sighhh>

Ok the one that caught my attention was the 3rd to the last and the last one. They are nice bags but it looks like there are more dressy styles than functional every day. If what you did was okay, then thanks for sharing!

I looked and there was nothing in the rules saying I cannot show everyone here a new handbag line. I'm not selling, I'm just showing photos.

Sorry everyone is on you. The pictures and bags are beautiful. I guess when anyone introduces new bags, they become suspicious. I commented one time on a rare bag line from Italy and someone was quick to point out that it was advertisment and it wasnt...

Given this it's OP's friend's new line, and that it enthusiastically mentions where they are being sold, it certainly comes off as promotional.

Selling and advertising threads normally are shut down. Maybe this will happen, maybe not, but don't be surprised if members notice.

I looked and there was nothing in the rules saying I cannot show everyone here a new handbag line. I'm not selling, I'm just showing photos.
I'm sorry, but this thread doesn't look like you're "just showing photos." Posting more 24-25 huge catalog-quality photos of your friend's new line along with manufacturing and distribution details does seem like advertising to me. All that's missing is the prices.
^ Well that was not my intention at all! I just wanted to show everyone these bags because they are so gorgeous and I thought the modeling photos were fabulous. That's all this was about. <sighhh>
IMO, if you were just posting the photos kuz the bags are so gorgeous, if it was not your intention to promote your friend's line (and why wouldn't it be? she's your friend), you would have started a thread with the name of the designer/line and a few photos, not with an ad (kuz your opening post those read like one) and a catalog of photos. Sorry if it offends you, but that's just how it looks.

Yet, ultimately, is up to the mods/adms to make that call.

Sorry everyone is on you. The pictures and bags are beautiful. I guess when anyone introduces new bags, they become suspicious. I commented one time on a rare bag line from Italy and someone was quick to point out that it was advertisment and it wasnt...

Thank you for this :flowers:

I really do not appreciate other members here being on me like they are policemen. I have been a TPF'er here for many years and have never had one problem. I did not mean for this to sound like an "advertisement". These are professional pictures that were recently taken of the bags and I just wanted to show them off. I do not understand the reason to pick on me so heavily. I have a numerous amount of posts so it's not like I only have a few where it can look suspicious :sad:

I guess I was expecting something entirely different from this post. I almost want to have it deleted now and that makes me sad.