Linda Evangelista is PREGNANT

1. Supermodel Linda Evangelista is pregnant with her first child.
    The 41-year-old is dating an unnamed New York City architect and was unable to hide her growing baby bump at a party in Madrid, Spain, on Thursday.
    The Canadian tells German magazine Gala, "I'm overjoyed. My baby gives my life a meaning."

2. she looks so cute :heart:

linda.jpg
  3. She's beautiful!

4. i'm happy for her! :biggrin:

5. Yes she does! Gorgeous in fact.. I haven't seen her in a long time!

6. I thought she had kids, hmmm I think that's Christy Turlington though...

7. Too bad she's not married...another unwed mom-to-be...she is pretty, but let's set some better examples here.

8. wow she looks great!!!!!!!! that's all i have to say.

9. she looks amazing!she'll be a perfect mommy!

10. She looks great! Congratulations to her :heart:

11. I've thought she was beautiful for so long!
    Good for her!

Being a single parent isn't right for everyeone, but if you want to love and support a child and aren't married. . . who am I to say you may not be permitted to experience Motherhood.{?}
    I'd DIE w/o my kiddos!

12. she's a perfectly capable, 41 year old adult, and certainly financially able. being married won't make you a better parent, and not being married shouldn't make you a bad example or role model. it's tough to be a single mother but I'm sure Linda Evangelista of all people will be able to find the support she needs. OT, she's 41 and she looks like THAT? hot!

13. I agree! Yes, she isn't married but she isn't some 16 year old girl who will rely on government assistance with a deadbeat boyfriend. She is a beautiful, talented, successful, financially stable 41-year old woman. I think she is a good role model (I mean, look what else is out there for girls to look up to:shocked: ) I'm sure this child will be loved by both parents, married or not. At 41, I'm sure having a healthy pregnancy & child is more important than having a husband. Who knows, maybe they are planning on getting married!?

14. One of my favorite supermodels! I love Linda. Oh and Kellybag, I guess since Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had their baby out of wedlock too it is now acceptable to be unwed and pregnant, right?

15. wow i hope i look a tenth that good when i'm fourty...! she's stunning!

do hope i'm done having kids by then though...waaay done, with nearly grown teens! :smile: braver woman than i, that's for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice