Limtd. Editions?

mtheriault6

Oct 21, 2008
So what can you guys teel me about your favorite Limited editions? I really want a limited edition piece lol, my sister has some stuff from the cherry blossome line that my brothers ex gave her and i think theyre cute, I'm really loving the denim and the multicolore. I was at Saks today and they had a denim agenda and ive been thinkin about that, but i also want a Multicolor duffle. Is there anything you guys could tell me about these two lines? Thnx! :smile:

MC isn't LE so you don't have to worry about getting that within a certain amount of time, although some pieces are being discontinued. I like to collect LE pieces but even so my favorite so far has been roses definitely. I love my roses speedy so much. Between denim and MC I like MC more for bags but denim more for accessories. Really it's up to you, but at least the denim agenda will be less maintenance wise vs. the MC one due to the lack of vachetta. Good luck!

My favourite is also the roses line. I'm just sorry I didn't pick up a pochette when I bought my speedy :sad: I also really loved the croisette line, I missed out on that one too