Limited Return of Floral Lining

ITS TRUE! Here is a pic of SS's new woven bag!

chocoMabinterior.jpg

this just reminds me how much I love this lining. I really do not like the blue and white stripe very much at all. I actually have rub off on my wallet from it. Does RM do lining switches ever?

this just reminds me how much I love this lining. I really do not like the blue and white stripe very much at all. I actually have rub off on my wallet from it. Does RM do lining switches ever?

I am not sure what you mean, Rachel...are you asking if they will take out your lining and put another one in for you?

I am not sure about that...but they WILL help you if your lining is bleeding -- and it sounds like that is the case. There were problems with some of the blue and white bengaline linings, so I would def. contact Alissa on that one:

[email protected] HTH!! :smile:

Thanks Lo, yes, I was wondering if there was something they could do. Switch the linings would be best as I just don't trust it; I emailed Sarah Jean about it (I had emailed Cat, but she forwarded it on to SJ) I am hoping they can help. I don't even carry it now because of it. Sadness. I wish I had known about the lining!

I am not sure what you mean, Rachel...are you asking if they will take out your lining and put another one in for you?

I am not sure about that...but they WILL help you if your lining is bleeding -- and it sounds like that is the case. There were problems with some of the blue and white bengaline linings, so I would def. contact Alissa on that one:

[email protected] HTH!! :smile:

Yeah, I bought a Scarlet Nikki at the Holiday sale and I was surprised to see it had the BW floral lining instead of the blue and white stripe!

Happy surprised because I LOVE the black and white.

Thanks Lo, yes, I was wondering if there was something they could do. Switch the linings would be best as I just don't trust it; I emailed Sarah Jean about it (I had emailed Cat, but she forwarded it on to SJ) I am hoping they can help. I don't even carry it now because of it. Sadness. I wish I had known about the lining!

I hope that they help you on this! Since it's defective, I don't see why not...and you are in luck; the automated repairs system is up, so it will be MUCH EASIER for you to keep tabs on your bag while it's being repaired. GL! :yes:

Ooooh, really now? I do love the floral lining best out of the RM linings I've seen thus far. The striped lining is :tdown: in my book (too bad my L.A.M.B. clutch has it).

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does "woven" = "basket weave"? If so, I'm super excited, because I want a BBW MAB!