Limited Editions - When they are gone..

Oct 1, 2010
Well, today I called my LV store thinking I was going to be able to order my Neverfull MM Rayures and the nice gentleman on the other end of the phone broke my heart and said ,"Sorry, they are sold out across the US". I am new to LV. I'm so used to Coach where the stuff can be found anywhere...department stores, outlets, ebay. I never was told just Sorry and that's it! So what do I do now? Is there a waiting list in case someone returns one? I'm new to this and didn't realize how fast these LE's go. I honestly don't even know where to find pictures of the Limited Editions...are they even on the website, or just in the store?:shucks:I'm so disappointed! Saved up half the money selling Coach bags too!

Well, today I called my LV store thinking I was going to be able to order my Neverfull MM Rayures and the nice gentleman on the other end of the phone broke my heart and said ,"Sorry, they are sold out across the US". I am new to LV. I'm so used to Coach where the stuff can be found anywhere...department stores, outlets, ebay. I never was told just Sorry and that's it! So what do I do now? Is there a waiting list in case someone returns one? I'm new to this and didn't realize how fast these LE's go. I honestly don't even know where to find pictures of the Limited Editions...are they even on the website, or just in the store?:shucks:I'm so disappointed! Saved up half the money selling Coach bags too!
Have you tried calling 866-VUITTON? Perhaps they can look to see if there are any left in the company. I've seen them pop up on some resell sites over the last month - like ebay. Good luck!

Have you tried calling 866-VUITTON? Perhaps they can look to see if there are any left in the company. I've seen them pop up on some resell sites over the last month - like ebay. Good luck!

I called everywhere except for other countries. lol I just don't want to pay $500 more that what its worth. Maybe I will get a used one in a few months...hoping one pops up.

I hope you find one.. I want one, too but after buying Artsy Empreinte, I don't think I can splurge on another bag anytime soon.I told my DH that I am on a self -imposed ban and he just laughed AT me. He doesn't believe me! I'll show him. :feminist: Anyway, good luck on your search!

I hope you find one.. I want one, too but after buying Artsy Empreinte, I don't think I can splurge on another bag anytime soon.I told my DH that I am on a self -imposed ban and he just laughed AT me. He doesn't believe me! I'll show him. :feminist: Anyway, good luck on your search!

The Artsy is gorgeous!! I hear you with spending. We don't have a lot of money either! I saved by selling my Coach bags. I saved up to buy this bag only for the year & I didn't realize Limited Editions sold out so fast. Is there a place on the LV website that says Limited Editions?