Limited Editions/French Exclusives

lvocd

Sep 30, 2012
Hello, savvy ladies. I am new to the forum and rely on your expertise so much. I am heading to Paris tomorrow and wanted to know if there are any LV products I can find in France that they do not sell in the US. Besides the much sought after MIF bags, I want to get a special souvenir as this is my first trip to France. Thanks in advance for any wisdom you can impart.

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I don't know about special items only sold in Paris, but what about a Clé de Maison keyring/charm? The Champs-Élysées one is the only one of fifteen that you can buy anywhere, but at least yours would be special if you bring it home from Paris yourself!

lvocd

Sep 30, 2012
I don't know about special items only sold in Paris, but what about a Clé de Maison keyring/charm? The Champs-Élysées one is the only one of fifteen that you can buy anywhere, but at least yours would be special if you bring it home from Paris yourself!
Thanks you for your suggestion. I will definitely ask to look at that. I see all these items shown in different forums that I have never seen in my local boutique, I am hoping to find some special items in addition to a MIF bag. Thanks again