Limited Edition Wear and tear?

Hello everyone!

i really wanted to know how the wear and tear on LV Limited Edition is, especially with SLGs!
Pictures also would be nice :flowers:

Do you mean the Christmas animation screen printed ones?

This was one of my animation pochettes I recently sold. You can see it has a lot of chipping on the corners. I would say I used it moderately. I sold it because I didn’t like it as much with the chipping.

800B0C6F-A919-4EAF-A91F-C5E4B083E3E8.jpeg

In my experience, it depends on the piece in question and how it is worn. I dropped my groom cles once and it faintly rubbed the image. I have worn my Kusama bag charm more often but there is absolutely no chipping to speak of. Please correct me if I'm incorrect, but I think the silkscreen process may have changed throughout the years to make the prints more durable.

I can’t see even wear and tear! Looks all still very good!

It's important to mention that I have used the groom cles less than ten times since I purchased it in July. When I use it, I ensure my handbags aren't filled with objects that can potentially damage the image. Since I collect LEs I'm very careful with them. I wouldn't recommend them for daily use.

Reactions: beautycase
It's important to mention that I have used the groom cles less than ten times since I purchased it in July. When I use it, I ensure my handbags aren't filled with objects that can potentially damage the image. Since I collect LEs I'm very careful with them. I wouldn't recommend them for daily use.
Thank you for the answer! I bought a MP and a victorine in Christmas edition and not sure if I should keep them esp the victorine since it would be my main wallet :/

ahh i’m so glad i found this post im thinking of getting the sarah wallet xmas edition because of the print just love the colouring but because it’s a wallet that will be used so much daily in & out i’m not sure how it will hold up i wouldn’t want it to be ruined my current one is pretty scratched up it’s an LV clemence and the logo is pretty much faded but i really love the xmas edition #stuck

Reactions: beautycase
They do tend to chip/rub off fairly easy. It depends how you you're using it, if something every day like a wallet or key pouch then it will not hold up so well. I would purchase something more durable for a wallet if the chipping of the pic is going to bother you. Annoying when we pay so much for things.

They do tend to chip/rub off fairly easy. It depends how you you're using it, if something every day like a wallet or key pouch then it will not hold up so well. I would purchase something more durable for a wallet if the chipping of the pic is going to bother you. Annoying when we pay so much for things.
You’re right! I might just get a classic victorine with the gold button the less wear and tear the better. Even if I like the print and also that there is no button but I don’t wanna run anymore to LV for repairs :sad: