Limited Edition Wear and tear?

faded264

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Hello everyone!

i really wanted to know how the wear and tear on LV Limited Edition is, especially with SLGs!
Pictures also would be nice :flowers:
Do you mean the Christmas animation screen printed ones?

This was one of my animation pochettes I recently sold. You can see it has a lot of chipping on the corners. I would say I used it moderately. I sold it because I didn’t like it as much with the chipping.

800B0C6F-A919-4EAF-A91F-C5E4B083E3E8.jpeg

SakuraSakura

Aug 24, 2015
Canada.
In my experience, it depends on the piece in question and how it is worn. I dropped my groom cles once and it faintly rubbed the image. I have worn my Kusama bag charm more often but there is absolutely no chipping to speak of. Please correct me if I'm incorrect, but I think the silkscreen process may have changed throughout the years to make the prints more durable.

SakuraSakura

Aug 24, 2015
Canada.
I can’t see even wear and tear! Looks all still very good!
It's important to mention that I have used the groom cles less than ten times since I purchased it in July. When I use it, I ensure my handbags aren't filled with objects that can potentially damage the image. Since I collect LEs I'm very careful with them. I wouldn't recommend them for daily use.

Reactions: beautycase

beautycase

BagLover
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
beautyinacase.blogspot.de
It's important to mention that I have used the groom cles less than ten times since I purchased it in July. When I use it, I ensure my handbags aren't filled with objects that can potentially damage the image. Since I collect LEs I'm very careful with them. I wouldn't recommend them for daily use.
Thank you for the answer! I bought a MP and a victorine in Christmas edition and not sure if I should keep them esp the victorine since it would be my main wallet :/

Leyahx34

Feb 10, 2019
ahh i’m so glad i found this post im thinking of getting the sarah wallet xmas edition because of the print just love the colouring but because it’s a wallet that will be used so much daily in & out i’m not sure how it will hold up i wouldn’t want it to be ruined my current one is pretty scratched up it’s an LV clemence and the logo is pretty much faded but i really love the xmas edition #stuck

Reactions: beautycase

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Australia
tickers.TickerFactory.com
They do tend to chip/rub off fairly easy. It depends how you you're using it, if something every day like a wallet or key pouch then it will not hold up so well. I would purchase something more durable for a wallet if the chipping of the pic is going to bother you. Annoying when we pay so much for things.

beautycase

BagLover
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
beautyinacase.blogspot.de
They do tend to chip/rub off fairly easy. It depends how you you're using it, if something every day like a wallet or key pouch then it will not hold up so well. I would purchase something more durable for a wallet if the chipping of the pic is going to bother you. Annoying when we pay so much for things.
You’re right! I might just get a classic victorine with the gold button the less wear and tear the better. Even if I like the print and also that there is no button but I don’t wanna run anymore to LV for repairs :sad:

Reactions: SakuraSakura