Limited Edition Spys

I agree with Justonemore. I often buy bags that people don't like. I love the embellished spies. I have the silver spy, the squirrel spy, and I just bought the embroidered spy that was on sale at Saks (from $6040 to $2416, which I think is an awesome price). It got a bad review on this website, but I love it, and I love all these new spies!!!

I agree with Justonemore. I often buy bags that people don't like. I love the embellished spies. I have the silver spy, the squirrel spy, and I just bought the embroidered spy that was on sale at Saks (from $6040 to $2416, which I think is an awesome price). It got a bad review on this website, but I love it, and I love all these new spies!!!

Ooooh, PJRooster, can you post pics of the embroidered one pleeeeaaase! I soooo want to get that one. That was a fantastic deal! I kept going back and forth, and I fooled around so long and now I don't think they have anymore left :crybaby: (and for some reason I haven't been able to get onto Saks online in the past couple days). I still am going to call around and try for it, it would suck to miss that deal though.

I like out of all of them number 6. Number 7 reminds me of a bag you could have at your wedding. I should find out some info. today about the new spys from the Fendi SA they were at a meeting to see the new bags and was going to tell me today about them. Their should be also a limit edition purple/black/white one with beads.

ITA! Exactly my sentiments.

Thanks again for sharing and posting the pics!!!

Yes, but isn't that how Fendis always feel the first few hours/days/weeks -- a bit too much, a bit too funky, a bit too (fill in the blank)? And then, after it's sunk in, we can't get enough!

That's how I felt about the B bag and now I'm on my second one! Ditto for the palazzo -- I must have!

I want #6, and #7 is so puuuuuurdy!

Yes I saw the embroidered on sale at Saks online. Congratulations, Killer Deal!
Your collection sounds wonderful!:flowers: