Limited Edition Saddles are here ..yes 12 saddle *PICS*

ShoooSh

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
OMG OMG OMG those are TDF .. i opened my local (arabic) magazine and saw them and was :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: nowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ...

YES YES YES THE 12 OF THEM ...

japan .. china .. mexico..argentina..russia..india...egypt..england..spain.. french..morocco..USA .. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Girls hold ON ... few min's .. i'll pic and upload them ...

*faints*

this is Spain ... as its written in the description ( silk flower embroideries, inspired from the flamengo scarf used by spanish dancers.. handle and dangling D are made of the elephant white teeth lok alike thingy, that i cant translate at the moment LOL:roflmfao: )

Attachments

• spain.JPG
    spain.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 934
this is USA .. white basic saddle with silver stars that are inspired from the US flag ..

note: the black handles from bottom are england's handles..

Attachments

• USA.JPG
    USA.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 820
this is India .. *Bollywood* .. made of Punky Fucshia Satin, heavily embroidered with famous indian embroidories .. << 3:heart:

Attachments

• DSCF1191.JPG
    DSCF1191.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 711
this is Japan .. black satin decorated with Kimono in the middle and the famous japanese symbol dangling from both sides ...

Attachments

• DSCF1192.JPG
    DSCF1192.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 674
this is France .. white basic saddle decorated with Bordeaux French nature inspiration, precius stones are added on the dangling D as well ...
Galiano was mainly inspired by Marie Antoinette gardens when creating this bag ..

OMG i love the pearly handle

Attachments

• DSCF1193.JPG
    DSCF1193.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 680