Limited Edition/Runway Resale

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd like to get some opinions on the LV LE resale market! I love the Cruise 16 Alma BB with the stones :love:

There are only three of them left in stores, so it looks like I'll be working with the resale market by the time I save up enough to make the purchase. I feel like the resale market for limited edition LVs is fairly active. I did a little research this morning- I looked up SS Graffiti Speedy, the WC Speedy, and the Speedy Paillettes. All seemed to be pretty widely available. What has your experience been like searching for and purchasing LE items on the secondhand market?

2. These are not limited editions, they are seasonal bags made in large quantities for a few months (4 to 6 months usually). If the initial batch of bags sells well, Louis Vuitton continues to produce the bags through the season. All of this to say that most of these bags are pretty easy to find on the pre-loved market because there are a lot of them around.

The price varies widely depending on the bag, but usually, a bag that features the monogram will be in higher demand than a more discreet bag. I would assume that the Alma studs will sell at or close to retail on the preloved market because (1) it is in mono canvas, (2) it's a classic shape, (3) it features black leather.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice